Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Cat Blogging

Lucy had another of her odd cat moments today.  I was folding laundry on the bed, and my comforter was all bunched up on one of the corners.  Lucy jumped onto the bed, zipped over to the comforter, promptly shoved her nose under one of the folds, and then proceeded to burrow her way into the blanket one skooch at a time.  I don't know if there was a stinky sock in there or what, but whatever it was, she just HAD to get in there.  It was pretty funny and I tried to snap a picture, but being only human, I was too slow and only managed to catch part of her tail (it's the little dark spot in the middle-left part of the screen).


 Of course, once she was in, she discovered that whatever-it-was was not nearly as exciting, got turned around a bit, and then spent the next 5 minutes trying to find her way back OUT of the blanket.  (Note, at no point was she distressed or calling for help; if she was I would've gotten her out immediately.)  Anyway, she managed to work herself free, and either she was tired or embarrassed, as she decided to waltz her way right over to my folded laundry and plop herself down in the middle of it.  As if to say "Oh yeah?  Well, I may get stuck in your blanket, but now you can't put your laundry away.  So HAH!'


Of course, after a few minutes she'd forgotten the whole thing, and went back to being a snuggly little angel on the bed.  Why do cats do these things?  Only Sky-Cat knows, I suppose.


No comments: