Thursday, June 07, 2012

Randoms

Ok, time for some quick bloggy updates:

1) Weightt loss has plateaued lately, I think a combination of not quite as much exercising and not being quite as careful with food.  Trying to kick the exercising back up a notch, and have actually gotten myself to the gym BEFORE work twice in the past 2 weeks, which is more than the past 6 years combined.  Kinda pleased with myself on that.

2) I do love the weekly farm box that I get from Dominion, but it's definitely a chore to get through it all in any given week.  I mean, just what exactly does one do with 5 lbs of cabbage?  Tonight I had strawberries and steamed broccoli for dinner.  Yippee.

3) Major housework takes a long-ass time to get started.  My backyard deck needs to be completely rebuilt, and I started the process 6 weeks ago.  It's still several weeks away (and also a lot more expensive than I thought, blech).

No comments: