Sunday, September 26, 2010

T-Minus 1 Day to India!!!

Just one more day, then it's onto a plane and off to the other side of the world for 2 weeks to help launch our newest customer service channel!!

It's a weird feeling; I'm excited, a little anxious, and a little sad all at the same time.

I'm really gonna miss Lucy (although I know she's in great hands with Todd), but still I hate the idea of her thinking I've left, and it's nagging me. Over the weekend I've been cleaning and packing, not just for India, but also started on a few boxes for late October.

As far as travel itself, the part I'm most worried about are the transitions, like customs and immigration. I don't know what it is, but anytime I go through one of those kinds of processes for the first time, I just get really anxious that something's going to go wrong. Blah.

But, I know it's gonna be awesome, and a great experience :)

No comments: