Saturday, January 23, 2010

The No Good, Horrible, Awful, Very Bad Day

  1. The site still isn't doing the agent survey, depsite their (many) promises to the contrary. This has now been going on for 6 weeks.
  2. I can't find an important email from December, and it's making it look like I'm lying about something else.
  3. I got stuck in a revolving door at work, making the jerk behind me very impatiently tap his foot.
  4. The cappuccino that was supposed to make it better ... was 1/3 coffee and 2/3 foam.
  5. Later I went grocery shopping, then stepped in a giant puddle, soaking my foot.
  6. I tried (unsuccessfully) to get a cart, only it was stuck, and I spent 20 seconds trying to yank it free before realizing everyone in the store was staring at me like an idiot.
  7. On the way back, I walked into a tree, got my umbrella stuck in its branches, and whacked myself on the head in the process.
  8. Oh, and I forgot the potatoes.

Hmph

No comments: