- The site still isn't doing the agent survey, depsite their (many) promises to the contrary. This has now been going on for 6 weeks.
- I can't find an important email from December, and it's making it look like I'm lying about something else.
- I got stuck in a revolving door at work, making the jerk behind me very impatiently tap his foot.
- The cappuccino that was supposed to make it better ... was 1/3 coffee and 2/3 foam.
- Later I went grocery shopping, then stepped in a giant puddle, soaking my foot.
- I tried (unsuccessfully) to get a cart, only it was stuck, and I spent 20 seconds trying to yank it free before realizing everyone in the store was staring at me like an idiot.
- On the way back, I walked into a tree, got my umbrella stuck in its branches, and whacked myself on the head in the process.
- Oh, and I forgot the potatoes.