Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Computer Issues II

My work computer is having issues, too. Apparently, it's discovered a way to transcend space/time itself, and receive data from the future!

Actually, it's far more mundane: it's internal clock has stopped working, and it's stuck. You'll have to take my word for it, but when it was Tuesday morning at 9:45AM, my computer thought it was Sunday afternoon 5:14PM. Stupid computer.

Fortunately, dealing with work computer issues is much much easier than personal computer issues. I can take it downstairs, and they'll fix it. Special bonus: I still have the oldest laptop model in circulation, and since tech support is tired of dealing with all the associated issues, they're just swapping them out for the newest model! At least that's what I've been told ... in a few minutes I'll head down and check it out.

UPDATE:
Shiny new computer!! Yay!!

No comments: