Sunday, November 15, 2009

Enter Keys and Congressional Districts

My enter key doesn't work anymore, and it's very annoying. I haven't been able to figure out how to get a paragraph inserted via html, so you're going to have to put up with a lot of strung-together text. Also, I was searching around for info about my congressional district (where I found this awesome map btw), and found that districts #3 and #7 represent greater Richmond. Looking at it, though, I realized something. In the span of 2 miles, when driving home from work, I 1) start out in #7 when I'm on I64 2) enter into #3 when I hit the 64/95 interchange 3) go back into #7 once I get onto 195 4) go back into #3 as I exit 195 5) go back into #7 as I cross Broad St and 6) finally get back into #3 when I cross under 195 to get to my apartment building. Yowzas.

No comments: