Monday, September 21, 2009

Foul Mood this Morning

For whatever reason, I seem to be in a very foul mood this morning. I don't really know why, since I have several reasons to be happy (Giants humiliating the Cowboys in their fancy new stadium; dinner with good peoples tonight).

I do, however, have several theories:

  • I didn't get enough sleep last night. Weird, since I went to bed around 12 which is when I normally go to sleep, but I am very tired, especially my eyes. This leads directly to the next item:

  • I woke up 2 hours later than I wanted to, and had to rush around this morning.

  • There are idiots on the road. Hey idiots: here's an idea! If two of you are driving side-by-side on the highway and you both need to get into the others' lane, don't keep both slowing down assuming that the other will speed up. Take the goddamn initiative and fix the backup that you're both causing by continuously slowing from 65 to 60 to 55 to 50 to 45 to 40 to 35 mph on the freaking highway ... and for heaven's sake if you see it isn't working then don't keep trying it! Morons.

  • I listened to the radio on the way to work, and their show this morning was about parents not making their kids eat what was prepared for dinner, and instead just microwaving some chicken nuggets because the little buggers fake vomit the food out. This pissed me off as well.

  • Futhermore, the annoying glowy-orange reminder that Outlook insists on popping up on my toolbar is the bane of existence. This pisses me off as well.

  • A direct result of the first two: I just checked the mirror and I have huge bags under my eyes. *sigh.

No comments: