Friday, February 13, 2009

I Love Idiot Drivers

Every place has its fair share of bad drivers, but they seem to be popping up a lot more in Richmond these past few days.

A few days ago it was the person in an SUV who decided that a two-lane road was actually three lanes and tried to pass in the middle.

Yesterday it was the person on I64 who took her eyes off the road, drifted across two lanes of highway, and then jerked her car all the way back to her original lane ... thank god the people around her were paying attention and gave her plenty of room.

And then this morning I discovered the idiot who couldn't be bothered to park his/her car more than 1/16th of an inch away from mine. I swear, I didn't stage this picture, this is exactly how I found it this morning. I mean c'mon, seriously?

No comments: