Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

I love Halloween. The fall/winter holidays all seem to have something special about them that sets them apart. The lights, the decorations, the culture, it all just works together to create something different. Thanksgiving and Christmas give you a kind of warm-happy feeling, but Halloween's different. The best way I can think to describe it is that it's just exciting in a way that nothing else is.

Anyway, every year a block of Hanover Ave gets really into the spirit, close the road, and put everything they have into turning the block into a haunted house. Naturally, now that I'm down in that area, I needed to check this out myself.

An inconspicuous beginning.
A cat checking everything out.












Something REALLY scary: a Starbucks I didn't know was there!

No comments: