Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Random Rants

1) Is it too much to ask for some enterprising company to make a half-gallon of unsweetened iced tea? No insane amounts of diabetes-causing high-fructose corn syrup, no insane amounts of empty-calorie tin-tasting Splenda, but just regular unsweetened iced tea?

2) Is it too much to ask for the postal worker to put letters in the mailboxes of the intended recipients? Several times a week I get mail my neighbors' mail in my box, which I then put on the wall ledge right next to the mailboxes so that my neighbors can pick it up. It's become a nightly ritual to go downstairs sometime around 8PM after everyone in the building is home from work and sort through the ledge letters to see if I got anything that day.

3) Pens should not leak. That is all.

1 comment:

Higgy said...

1) The whole point of iced tea is to eat at the enamel of your teeth. Any enterprising company doing so would be foolish.

2) Remember where the postal worker went to school. Let me give you a hint, it wasn't amongst the Ivy's.

3) You shouldn't be a moron and keep pens in pockets.