Wallace: "All right, for fair game, what does McCain do that goes one step too far?"
Rove: "McCain has similarly gone one step too far, attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the 100% truth test."
That's Rove-speak for "Holy crap, this guy's even more nuts than I am!"
Just for completeness sake, here's the list so far:
1) Palin opposed to bridge to nowhere. She didn't.
2) Palin opposed pork as governor of Alaska. She didn't.
3) Palin visited Iraq. She didn't.
4) Obama wants to teach kindergarteners about sex. He doesn't.
5) Obama called Palin "a pig with lipstick". He didn't.