Hmmm.. interesting little tool that takes your browser history, compares it against known male-female viewing ratios, and predicts whether you're male or female yourself. Alas, it appears to have gotten me wrong (if anyone makes a sarcastic remark about it actually getting me right I'll whack you upside the head). Apparently my occasional dabble in the culinary arts is just too much female for CNN to handle.
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 57% Likelihood of you being MALE is 43%
Site Male-Female Ratio google.com 0.98 youtube.com 1 cnn.com 1.35 flickr.com 1.15 allrecipes.com 0.57 mandtbank.com 0.85