Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stupid Things that Piss Me Off

Ok, time for a rant. More stupid things, or stupid people, that piss me off.

1) My previous post about how it's time for Clinton to drop out not withstanding, it pisses me off when people imply that Clinton's base of supporters is fundamentally racist.

2) Also primary related, it pisses me off when people with nothing better to do decide it's their divine calling to make Clinton's life as miserable as possible and pass it off as some kind of journalism instead.

3) Not primary related, but still political, it pisses me off when prominent columnists imply that Katrina vicitims were somehow responsible for their deaths because they were either a) too poor to rent a hotel room hundreds of miles away or b) unfortunate enough to live in a city that had a corrupt government.

No comments: