A few random thoughts from the past couple days:
1) Last week I went to Blockbuster with Justin and Danielle, and came to the rather depressing realization that I didn't even know half of the movies had come out yet, much less released on DVD.
2) The 2008 Super Tuesday primary elections are even more exciting than the Super Bowl! I know, I'm a dork. But, I'm a dork with popcorn who's anxiously awaiting Missouri's returns!
3) Dreams. Whoa.
4) Ron Paul needs to withdraw from the Republican primary, if only so that CNN doesn't have to keep doing that annoying flip between results for the different candidates because they can only put up 3 at once.
5) Our primary processes are way too complex. We now have final results for 8 states that had their primaries on Tuesday, and near certain results for most of the others. And we have no idea what that means for delegates, because there are weird distribution methodologies that differ from state to state, population, and whether there are an even vs odd number of delegates per congressional delegation.
6) One of Lunesta's side effects is "drowsiness". Umm... duh.